Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Improve the Payment Experience with Animations


"It’s easy to see how designing forms can be seen as a chore that detracts from the time that could be spent on more exciting parts. Yet, if you think about it, the payment form is part of the checkout flow, the point at which a user is on the verge of committing to trusting you and your business with their vote of confidence. This experience should really be as great as possible, and using animations correctly can really improve this experience."

1 comment:

  1. These are great. My biggest peeve when entering forms or payment online is not seeing any reaction to the commands I'm submitting. It leaves me with this vague feeling of brokenness and makes me quick to abandon a page. These subtle animations would give me a lot more confidence in interacting with the content provider.

    ReplyDelete